Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Amie come sit on my wall
And read me the story of O
And tell it like you still believe
That the end of the century
Brings a change for you and me
Nothing unusual, nothing's changed
Just a little older that's all
You know when you've found it,
There's something I've learned
'Cause you feel it when they take it away




i miss you so much. i want it to be like it used to be. where we were so consumed with one another we couldn't take it. or was that just me? did you ever feel that way? you say you are a mess right now and i can hardly believe it. i never thought you loved me like i did and still do. you tell me you don't care if i like anyone else, so what's making you a mess? how could you say that? please tell me that you don't mean it. does a part of you want me all to yourself? a part of me wants this but most of me doesn't. i'm so afraid if we don't do this, there will be no future for us. i'm so afraid that if we do this we can never be the same, can never go back to how it used to be. we were just kids then. i love you so much and you are everything to me.

No comments: